Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy Ji -- 02 nd Oct' 2011 !!!

 02nd Oct, 2011..


Today is the birthday of my Daddy Ji..And here i want to wish him " A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and may he gets all the happiness of the world...

I always heard that father-in-laws are just like Real Fathers ..But Daddy Ji proved it to me..

For me till date I met Daddy Ji ...ma Papa was The Only Hero & Idle ... And from the day Daddy Ji has become part of my life ... I have got  two Fathers .." Two Real Hero"

Daddy Ji & Papa I Love You Both A Lot ..Really Lucky To Have You Both In My Life..!!!

This Day I am thankful to God for sending you on this earth for all of us...

Daddy Ji once again Wish You A Happy & Prosperous Life A Head..

 I am very proud to be part of the FAMILY..I 'll be there with you all from next year to celebrate this day with you..

And as a gift I can  just give you a promise that i'll try to fulfill your all expectations as a daughter-in-law or as your own daughter ...

Everyone say that parents are GOD.. I m proud and lucky to have Daddy Ji, Mummy Ji, Papa & Mumma as my GOD .. Truly Blessed...:))

I do not have much words to express .. but still want to let everyone know that...

You Mean A Lot To Our Lives Daddy Ji..And We All Love You & Respect You A Lot...


Nitika..